Returning Motherboards...

So, me being a very indecisive person ended up going through 3 mothboards, with a fourth still on the way (Crosshair VII), before finding one I liked. I'm using the X470 Strix now and think I might just return the Crosshair and not even open it as this board is doing pretty well. 

Anyone have experience returning boards that are perfectly fine? Two of them are from Amazon so I think I'm fine there, but one is from Newegg (B450 Strix), will they return it if it has all the parts unopened, although the motherboard was used slightly? Not sure how they tell...? Totally not trying to rip off any retailers, I really just didn't know what to go with in the beginning and the more I researched the more I felt uncomfortable with each purchase.

If not I'll just sell them by other means..

Good news is, whoever buys them as open boxes will have nice tested boards ?

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

9 minutes ago, Clarity said:

I can't say I haven't done something similar, I'm a very indecisive person 

Not sure when you got these but Amazon is 30 days, however I'm guessing you got these in the last 30 days which puts you in the Holiday return period and can return up to January 31st (Just pay shipping back)

Newegg,On the page the item is listed should explain the return policy. I had a video card go bad and they would only swap.

I also have to return an extra Vega 56, but I didn't even open it yet, not like it's sealed or any thing, though. Decided to buy a strix instead of the blower. 

Thanks! 

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build