i7 8750h Throttle at low temp.

Hey, I have Acer Helios 300:
- I7 8750H

- GTX 1060 6gb

- 16 gb DDR4 

Nvidia Driver 398.36

My cpu randomly slow down to 900mhz at a temperature that doesn't make sense to me (70°C-80°C), Normally it will throttle at 95°C. It happens on Forza Horizon 4, I tested with low demanding game, has no issue. The question is, why the Fuck my cpu throttle at around 75°C? I have cap my fps to 72 in Forza Horizon 4, the cpu doesn't throttle when I cap the fps to 48. To be clear, I can run at 90°C with no throttle (non gaming task).

(ThrottleStop) I have -140mV undervolt to core and cache. Turbo boost max and Turbo boost short is set at 50. Speed Shift is enable and set to 0. CPU clock is cap to 3.6 ghz on all cores, and GPU is overclocked with my own curve via MSI Afterburner and +120 on the memory clock. GPU temp is around 74°C while playing for FH4, GPU usage is around 90% and VRAM is around 4300MB. CPU load on single is around 70-80% non of any core reach 100% usage.

The GPU does has Voltage limit and  power limit on it.

1. Undervolt GPU too, guide in my sig below

2. Disable BD Prochot via Throttlestop

3. Set to 'best performance' mode (Balanced power profile)

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

2 hours ago, GeneXiS_X said:

1. Undervolt GPU too, guide in my sig below

2. Disable BD Prochot via Throttlestop

3. Set to 'best performance' mode (Balanced power profile)

I just cap the fps to 60 via Geforce Experience. it run smooth, I think i'll stick with this result. but thx for help.