Temp Display in Taskbar?

I've got most of the popular programs for hardware monitoring on my PC, I'm just trying to figure a way to put current GPU/CPU temps in the taskbar to make it easier to see at a glance and eliminate the need to open a separate window. Let me know if you all have found any ways to do this or if there isn't one. Thanks.

Most meaning that you haven't looked any of their options more in depth? MSI Afterburner, RealTemp and HWiNFO64 from those I have installed have that option. I believe most of the others have it too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

haven't looked any of their options more in depth

Or I just couldn't find it. Didn't know I could get Afterburner to display GPU temp, CPU temp, etc in taskbar simultaneously

3 minutes ago, redsquirrel0249 said:

Or I just couldn't find it. Didn't know I could get Afterburner to display GPU temp, CPU temp, etc in taskbar simultaneously

You can, each as own icon. Its option for System Tray, or just Show in Tray. In Afterburner you enable them from monitoring tab by selecting one-by-one.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

from monitoring tab

Ok, thanks. I almost never keep Afterburner running just to avoid problems with games, but I guess I'll see

3 minutes ago, redsquirrel0249 said:

Ok, thanks. I almost never keep Afterburner running just to avoid problems with games, but I guess I'll see

Afterburner doesn't cause issues, its usually RivaTuner which is responsible (OSD and other such features). For system tray, you don't need to have RivaTuner installed. But if you are unsure, HWiNFO and maybe HWmonitor do have same thing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv