New PC planned, Suggestions? Also need help with case fans.

Dobby240

Hey all,

So I have planned this build for the last few weeks and I think i'm finally done. (I plan on using this machine for Streaming, Video editing, Photo editing, gaming of course, and Music production <(While streaming as well most probably))

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Dobby240/saved/kxT7WZ

Thoughts?

However I need help with the fans that my case can hold. I have this photo of the fan controller and need to know what I can do with it. 

The top 200mm fan in my NZXT Phantom 630 clicks and I really want to replace it by maybe adding 3 x 200mm (Noctua NF-A20 200mm PWM) fans in all available slots on the case. And depending on my GPU length I want to populate the 120 - 140mm mid case mount. (Also pictured)

Soooo, the Noctua fans are 4 pin and I think this hub is 3 pin? With the motherboard (ROG STRIX Z390-E) I plan on getting. Can I make all these work off the motherboard alone or is a fan controller in need here? 

Please give us a hand I've asked everywhere and I've not got a straight answer yet. Links to guides/videos/tips/anything are welcome 

DSC_0230.JPG

DSC_0235.JPG

51 minutes ago, brob said:

I believe the pictured fan hub is designed to connect to an Nzxt Sentry fan controller. https://www.nzxt.com/products/sentry-3

Could you elaborate? If it can work with it I think I see what you mean but currently I don't have this unit but my fans are all functional.

The fans will work at full power as is. With a controller, one is able to adjust fan speeds.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Cool so that's like 30% of my questions answered. 

Anyone else?

What else do you need to know?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.