Mining vs Gaming Config

Hi,i just bought and Intel CELERON G530 2.4ghz and RX 580 8gb for mining, but i wanna know if i would be able to game on it.

shure you can. though lets me put this quite clear: the Celeron is not a good CPU to game on.

also mining in this day and age? the graze stopped ages ago and very few induviduals continue it due to the high ROI time

5 minutes ago, mihairadu03 said:

Hi,i just bought and Intel CELERON G530 2.4ghz and RX 580 8gb for mining, but i wanna know if i would be able to game on it.

The Celeron G530 is a 7 year old dual core. It's not really suitable for gaming, you will experience heavy CPU limitations with it in games.

I don't think that the mining rig is going to be profitable with current crypto prices. You can however use the RX580 for Folding@home or BOINC to help scientific research.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

the celeron is a dual core 2.4GHz processor, you'll be most likely bottlenecked hard but some gaming is still doable