how to uninstall old windows 10 security updates

N.Krantz
Go to solution Solved by H4X3R,
1 minute ago, N.Krantz said:

If i do the recovery thingy will i still have my data and all so its not factory reset?

Yup, you should still have it. I would still suggest to back up everything just in case.

so i just bought the Fnatic gear miniSTREAK and i gotta say its superb. however it has one problem with the software if you have Windows OS build number is 17134.165 or later. i have the latest so the software doesnt work that good. and i need to uninstall the Windows security update KB4338819. but it doesnt show up it just shows the latest security updates. i want to use my keyboard to its full extent (mostly because of RGB). do i have to just keep deleting the security updates untill it shows up?

image.png.7225820236518bffac6f4b9d9b035578.png

Only works for the most recently installed updates.

Alternatively, you can use the recovery setting to go back to an older version of windows.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

24 minutes ago, H4X3R said:

image.png.7225820236518bffac6f4b9d9b035578.png

Only works for the most recently installed updates.

Alternatively, you can use the recovery setting to go back to an older version of windows.

If i do the recovery thingy will i still have my data and all so its not factory reset?

1 minute ago, N.Krantz said:

Yup, you should still have it. I would still suggest to back up everything just in case.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4