Bluetooth audio

Donut417

Seeing how I decided not to upgrade my system this year, I would like to upgrade my headphone/headset solution. Currently I use a LG Tones (the cheaper ones) connected to my PC via this :https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0775YF36R/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 adapter. So far it works great, and the LG tones provide good enough audio for me. The reason I want something new is because I really dont like in ear headphones as much as I like Over the ear headphones. I had a pair of Hyper X Clouds but wore a hole thru the wire and they stopped working, though they did last over 2 years so I would say thats pretty good for me. I like the idea of Blue Tooth because its universal. I can use my Tones on my desktop, laptop and Phone with ease and I dont have the worry about the wires being messed up. Which is what has happened with every headset I have ever had. 

Must haves:

Around $100 or less

Over the ear 

10+ hours of battery life

Comfortable 

Would like:

Battery life indicator, either thru Windows 10 or Physically on the device. 

3.5 mm jack support so I can use it with my Nintendo Switch 

Carrying case for when I travel 

Also thinking about using this headphone stand: https://www.amazon.com/Headphone-Charger-Charging-Earphone-Headphones/dp/B0719R8L6S/ref=pd_ybh_a_17?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=CHBP218ME9C7172J6DZD 

I was looking at these https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-3-bluetooth but not sure how Steel series is when it comes to audio. I learned long ago to stay away from Logitech headsets.  

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Bump

I personally use Sennheiser Momentum Bluetooth on ear(over ears exists). Really enjoy them for music on the go and such. If you are going to play video games i would not use them in bluetooth though. Tried using them on my macbook in CSGO and the delay was horrible, so i started using them with cable but still the directional sound isn't too good. They include a removable cable, witch i personally only used on planes or while gaming. Battery life is really good(22 hrs) but unfortunately they are out of your budget.

6 minutes ago, Zombiesnax said:

I personally use Sennheiser Momentum Bluetooth on ear(over ears exists). Really enjoy them for music on the go and such. If you are going to play video games i would not use them in bluetooth though. Tried using them on my macbook in CSGO and the delay was horrible, so i started using them with cable but still the directional sound isn't too good. They include a removable cable, witch i personally only used on planes or while gaming. Battery life is really good(22 hrs) but unfortunately they are out of your budget.

Yeah they are going to be used for gaming, Movie watching, Youtube, Hulu. I dont need audiophile grade, like I said, my LG tones sound fine, I just dont like the in ear variety. 

You could check out the Sennheiser HD 4.40

In Norway they are priced to 116 USD.

23 minutes ago, Zombiesnax said:

You could check out the Sennheiser HD 4.40

In Norway they are priced to 116 USD.

Thanks for the suggestion. They are $99 US, at least directly thru Sennheiser and thru Amazon. Im going to check locally I think, regardless if I buy online or Local I still have to pay Sales tax.