Microphone settings seem to keep getting reset.

DeltaGreed

I just copy paste this from another form I posted it on and removed a few things

No idea when it started (I'd guess when I factory restarted my computer and put almost all new parts in) but when ever i get just a bit too loud my mic spikes and ear bleeds anyone listening to me, as fun as that is to randoms, I'd prefer to keep my friends not deaf. When I first installed it i couldn't find a good download of realtek audio and i found it on Microsoft app's (think realtek's site pointed me to that) had the current issue, uninstalled it and downloaded it from my motherboard's site, for a while that seems to have worked for a bit but started to have the issue again. No clue if it is realtek but it's not my headphones, bought new ones hoping to fix the issue.

Something i don't get is realtek on my computer before the reset had mixer and option app, the ones i downloaded now, don't seem to.  (Seems to be newer realtek doesnt have the audio manager and you have to use window's app, could be wrong correct)

Please help. 

Edit: After 3 attempts I tried to mess with the levels, figured out the that my mic is fine after changing the microphone boost but as soon as i turn off "listen to this device" it goes back to being funky and i need to re enable listen to this device and change the microphone boost once before it levels out to being normal but I don't feel like hearing my self all the time to fix my issue

Does it just turn turn up the boost automatically? Or are you starting any applications? Personally when i started CSGO it turned the mic volume to 100 and everyone had earbleed.