PC continuous rapid beeps problem

Hi Everyone this is my first time being here at LinusTechtips Forum.

Yesterday I decided to change the thermal paste on both CPU and GPUs and do some cleaning everything goes well as planed after that when I started my computer I heard about 30 to 40 Continuous fast beeps it's even hard to count and the the computer shutdown in loop and so on then I tried to swipe memory and change them one by one lucky I fixed the problem but when use the two other slots again it will not work & now I can't use all slots it was 32GB now I went down to 16GB, Not sure what causes the problem if it's the "memory slot in the mobo" or anything else I really need my 32GB back, If you want me to share how it sounds like no problem too.

Thank you....

make sure your using your main ram slots on your mobo. sometimes only using the secondary slots can mess things up. you can find what slots are main in your mobos instruction manual. also inspect the ram and make sure you didnt damage it moving it around.

3 minutes ago, Jharring3050 said:

make sure your using your main ram slots on your mobo. sometimes only using the secondary slots can mess things up. you can find what slots are main in your mobos instruction manual. also inspect the ram and make sure you didnt damage it moving it around.

It's 4 slot it was working before no problem whatsoever My memory are working well all of it I'm sure about it, there's no dust too.

honestly i would just make sure everything is all the way in and in the right slots. you didnt mess with any bios or software before changing the thermal paste did you?

10 minutes ago, Jharring3050 said:

honestly i would just make sure everything is all the way in and in the right slots. you didnt mess with any bios or software before changing the thermal paste did you?

No never! I lost I don't know what to do I really want to know what causes the problem more than fixing it.