Doom 2016 issue

cortina69

Having issue with Doom 2016 on my PC. It worked earlier today but now it stutters and take forever to start up and load. No idea what the issue is.

Thanks in advance 

if you have the game on steam and time try deleting and reinstalling the game or reformatting your drive (Only if its a hard drive). but steam will save game data as far as i know if your worried about loosing progress. 

1 hour ago, Jharring3050 said:

if you have the game on steam and time try deleting and reinstalling the game or reformatting your drive (Only if its a hard drive). but steam will save game data as far as i know if your worried about loosing progress. 

I'm not worried about progress, i don't mind playing through again. I have uninstalled it and currently re installing it

If there were windows updates, sometimes they refer back to generic gpu drivers. Try reinstalling gpu drivers.

10 hours ago, JohnT said:

If there were windows updates, sometimes they refer back to generic gpu drivers. Try reinstalling gpu drivers.

Windows hasn't updated when i was having the issue with Doom. Will try reinstalling drivers, cheers

On 12/2/2018 at 12:52 AM, JohnT said:

Reinstalled the game and all is good.

Cheers