AD PC , Facebook

Tamesh16

i just stumbled across it, these ads are so rediculous, but this is the worst i have seen so far , what horrible ads have you seen recently ?

2018-12-01_LI.jpg

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

Not exactly seeing what's wrong with it.

It's just an ad for a powerful 5" PC, it looks to be about on par with a Raspberry Pi(maybe a little more powerful) with more storage and USB3. If you're referring to the quality of the ad itself, then I regret to inform you that pretty much all ads are similar to this one: they say what they need to say in as little time and space as possible.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I got advertised my own motherboard for a while after I bought it.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

20 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Not exactly seeing what's wrong with it.

It's just an ad for a powerful 5" PC, it looks to be about on par with a Raspberry Pi(maybe a little more powerful) with more storage and USB3. If you're referring to the quality of the ad itself, then I regret to inform you that pretty much all ads are similar to this one: they say what they need to say in as little time and space as possible.

yeah, the ad was quite bad , i wasnt sure if i could share the link so i just took a screen shot

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

1 minute ago, Tamesh16 said:

yeah, the ad was quite bad , i wasnt sure if i could share the link so i just took a screen shot

The ad was actually quite good.

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

The ad was actually quite good.

well yeah, i meant like it can be a bit deceiving, 

i can see persons buying it for the ad, but i just know it isnt as useful as the ad makes it seem 

Just now, Tamesh16 said:

well yeah, i meant like it can be a bit deceiving, 

i can see persons buying it for the ad, but i just know it isnt as useful as the ad makes it seem 

Not with 128GB storage.

If it had more storage, then it would actually make more sense. Especially if you can plug monitors into it. It is a full desktop version of Windows 10 as well, that's a little impressive.