deciding between 2 pcs

So,im deciding to buy a pc,i actually wanted to build one at first but when i saw the part prices here,i thought i would better be off to go with a pre-built . Theres 2 pcs,theyre a bit used but in good condition. an hp x420 i believe

xeon e5 1620 16 gb ram and a 1060 6gb which costs 500 euros and the other which is an i7 4770 1060 6gb and 8gb ram. I originally wanted to go with the i7 since i don't know much about the xeon processor but it has less ram. the i7 build costs 530 euros. Is the extra 30 euros worth over a better processor (if it is better ofc) but less ram?

I will maybe add more ram in the future but for now no

Sir, that Xeon is a beast of a processor built upon the Sandy Bridge architecture that has 4 cores and 8 threads running @3.6GHz and has 10MB of cache; the i7 has 8MB of cache and a lower base clock.  If it were me, I would go for it over the i7; especially since they're both pre-built's and the Xeon comes with over double the memory if I am reading your post correctly, and the base frequency of the Xeon is 200MHz faster at stock and can TurboBoost up to 3.8GHz.  Since they are both pre-built systems I'm guessing they can't be overclocked in any real capacity, you'll get better CPU performance out of the Xeon.  If it were me, I'd save myself the money, get the Xeon system, and invest the extra cash into an SSD or a secondary hard drive.

That's just my take, though. 

My Current Rig (Still a Work in Progress):  Coffee Lake FTW 

Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro
CPU: Core i3-8100 3.6ghz Quad-Core
Ram: G. Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4-2400 32GB
Storage: Samsung MZ-76E500B/AM 500GB + Seagate ST3000DM001    Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SC 4GB

PSU: Corsair CX550M
Case: Raidmax - Ninja II ATX Mid Tower Case 

Special THANK YOU to forum contributor, Trulop, for his insights, patience, and time. He's a great guy!