Node 202 GPU Cooling Solution?

Planning out a build in a Node 202, but I'm wary of the temperature issues, especially since I will be using a Gtx 1080ti in my new build. I'm going to be gaming on an ultrawide 1440p 144hz monitor so I'm not worried about my CPU temps, but I would like to find a way to overclock my 1080ti. My first idea would be to take off the stock cooler use a Nzxt g12 and a Thermaltake tundra slim 120mm rad and fan to cool the card. However, I'm not sure if this will fit. Looking for input from the community and any ideas I may have missed. Thank you in advance guys!

10 minutes ago, Josh_Top said:

Asus strix gtx 1080 ti

Well, the cooler on that is fairly decent to begin with

But for the G12, the 202 barely has anywhere to even put a radiator and probably isnt worth your time and money for a few degrees *IF* you can squeeze it in there 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

So you think 2 fans straight in the GPU will be enough? If so I could use some beefy fans. What are some decently quite fans that can put out a lot of air flow to keep that card cool?