Help

BH87
Go to solution Solved by RAM555789,

You should be able to transfer everything on the CPU except for the GPU just fine by removing the GPU unplugging everything and then reinstalling it into the new case, followed by the GPU, PSU, your storage devices, then just do some cable manegement. Its pretty diffcult to mess up, and don't overstress it. Just make sure your staying away from anything that will create static and if your house is prone to causing a lot of static (like if its heated by electric) make sure to ground yourself with an anti-static wristband.

Hey. so I have recently bought a Alienware X51 with a 6700 and a 960 but I want to make some upgrades but the case does not support any upgrades because the case is so small so I came up with some parts to be able to move the current parts into a new case (parts for move: Corsair 100r, Corsair hydro h60 aio,ROG Maximus VIII ranger, and some fans, all other parts are from the x51). My question to you guys is how would I go about the transfer, I do not care or mind if all my data is lost (exept for my copy of win 10), and is there any parts that are missing from that list. also pc part picker says it is all compatable.

will answer any question asked about it, just need help

Please and thank you

You should be able to transfer everything on the CPU except for the GPU just fine by removing the GPU unplugging everything and then reinstalling it into the new case, followed by the GPU, PSU, your storage devices, then just do some cable manegement. Its pretty diffcult to mess up, and don't overstress it. Just make sure your staying away from anything that will create static and if your house is prone to causing a lot of static (like if its heated by electric) make sure to ground yourself with an anti-static wristband.