Gaming GPU Needed

rasfsfsd

i plan on building a pc for gaming, stream and video editing. i later plan to get a monitor for my build with either free sync or g-sync depend on what graphic card is better to go with?

what do you need, are you asking if get nvidia vs amd for gsync or free sync?, i mean either is good, i havent really used free sync, but they should be about the same, the only difference is that you can get free sync to run on some tvs which some people prefer 

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

What is the budget for your build? Streaming and Video editing tends to require CPU power more, so I'd focus on that. Depending on the game, a 1060 6GB/RX 580 8GB is often enough for 1080p gaming

13 minutes ago, Tamesh16 said:

what do you need, are you asking if get nvidia vs amd for gsync or free sync?, i mean either is good, i havent really used free sync, but they should be about the same, the only difference is that you can get free sync to run on some tvs which some people prefer 

12 minutes ago, _d0nut said:

What is the budget for your build? Streaming and Video editing tends to require CPU power more, so I'd focus on that. Depending on the game, a 1060 6GB/RX 580 8GB is often enough for 1080p gaming

my budget for the whole build is about $2000, i want to see which card was the better one to go with cause i know g-sync monitors are more costly, and if it was worth it or to just go amd and use a free sync monitor for my build

1 minute ago, rasfsfsd said:

my budget for the whole build is about $2000, i want to see which card was the better one to go with cause i know g-sync monitors are more costly, and if it was worth it or to just go amd and use a free sync monitor for my build

What games? You can have a Nvidia CPU and a Freesync monitor and it would work fine.

1 minute ago, _d0nut said:

What games? You can have a Nvidia CPU and a Freesync monitor and it would work fine.

7 days to die

borderlands 2

medieval engineers

rainbow six siege

stationeers

scrap mechanic

and a few more

7 minutes ago, rasfsfsd said:

7 days to die

borderlands 2

medieval engineers

rainbow six siege

stationeers

scrap mechanic

and a few more

Well, for these games $2000 may be a little overkill, but if you want to spend $2000 then here:

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you meant USD not AUD. Ignore whatever I just said