BF4 NOTHING Saves?

GameHard6

Anyone else having issues with game settings, loadouts, and single player games not saving? Better yet, does anyone have a fix? I spoke to EA customer support and evidently this problem is supposed to be fixed in a future patch but it is becoming unbearable!

I yelled "Yarrrrrr" and only had problem with crashes.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Guess I should count myself lucky? I've not had any crashing issues *crosses fingers*. I would really like a fix for the saving problems though if anyone has ideas.

Am I the only one who doesn't have ANY problems with BF4 besides the actual game mechanics?

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

EA

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

Am I the only one who doesn't have ANY problems with BF4 besides the actual game mechanics?

Wish I were you. :P

Do you know if its issue with BF4 itself or with Origin not syncing properly?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Do you know if its issue with BF4 itself or with Origin not syncing properly?

It's an issue with BF4 itself since I'm not the only one with the problem. I've even turned off the cloud option to try and play on a single computer and see if it saves. No luck.... :(

Ive noticed issues with the cloud when switching between computers , mainly loadouts and progress not being saved.  When I stick to one computer it seems fine though.

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz with NH-D14 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | GPU: SLI GTX780 Windforce | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro | HDD: WD Black | PSUEVGA SuperNova 1300W | Case: Fractal Define R4 | Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p @ 96Hz | Mouse: DeathAdder  | Keyboard: CM Storm CherryMX Red | Headset: Kraken Pro | Headphones: HE-400

Ive noticed issues with the cloud when switching between computers , mainly loadouts and progress not being saved.  When I stick to one computer it seems fine though.

Thats also bit weird since those should be saved via Battlelog to EA master server (aka EA Online).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I have problem with it crashing sometimes when a match loads

Thought I share this clip i watched just now