Windows 8 taskbar

ok... i'm pretty much out of options.

I have 2 monitors setup running either windows 8.1 pro (that's what it says in the control panel)

here is the problem that has wasted 4 and half hours of my life looking for options.

i would really like the taskbar on both of the screens to show at least the time and if at all possible date + the notification tray

basically an exact copy of the primary taskbar. This i found out is like trying to prove the moon is made out of cheese for some reason. 

i know windows 10 has a feature that does this exact thing but the older versions got no such treatment.

there are a lot of tech-savvy people here, i ask is there anyone, anyone that can help me do this.

perhaps even as an alternative some good/decent (preferably free) software that does this, or app that looks (*and works) exactly like the windows clock and could be placed in the second toolbar.

at this point i would even take 3rd party toolbar software (program?app?).

again i have nowhere else to turn to at this point, so any and all tips tricks and insight would help me incredibly.

(and to no one's surprise Microsoft support was of no help, they wanted me to pretty much delete my graphics drivers and cripple my motherboard) 

clock.png

4 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Try the free version of display fusion

loved the fast response, and i didn't know you could keep using the free version forever.

sadly the one thing i want it to do is not available in the free version.

Displayfusion is what i use, I got the paid version on steam, totally worth it, 3 fully functional task bars one each for my 3 screens.

25 minutes ago, Snipergod87 said:

Displayfusion is what i use, I got the paid version on steam, totally worth it, 3 fully functional task bars one each for my 3 screens.

it's definitly worth checking out and if i have to buy a program that's probably the one i'll get. is it user friendly though and have you ever had problems?