Laptop not working?

Vod

Hello! 

So recently I tried to fire up my old laptop, and when I tried to do that, it didn't load anything. 

I just pressed the power button and the fans started spinning but after some seconds it will turn off again. 

Before I did have an ram problem but I've already replaced it. 

Edit: nothing appeared on the screen the whole time

9 minutes ago, Vod said:

Hello! 

So recently I tried to fire up my old laptop, and when I tried to do that, it didn't load anything. 

I just pressed the power button and the fans started spinning but after some seconds it will turn off again. 

Before I did have an ram problem but I've already replaced it. 

Edit: nothing appeared on the screen the whole time

Disconnect your battery and see if it will run on direct wall power. What is make and model of the laptop?

CPU i7 8700k MB  Asrock Z370 Killer SLI/ac GPU EVGA GTX1060 6 GB RAM 16GB DDR4 Gskill Ripjaw 3200 Mhz PSU EVGA SuperNova 750 G1+Storage 1x1TB WD Blue + 250GB WD Blue M.2 CASE Fractal design define C

If your using two RAM modules, then please try it again with just one.
what kind of Laptop is it? for some there exists key combinations to load BIOS Defaults.

24 minutes ago, Rex_G said:

Disconnect your battery and see if it will run on direct wall power. What is make and model of the laptop?

It's an aspire e1 510

im not a laptop expert but can you try unscrewing it and try finding a CMOS battery?

With Great Power, Comes a Great Electricity Bill

Main

Setup: Intel core i5-8400 (OC'd), MSI Z-370-A Pro, Crucial Ballistix 8GB, Be Quiet! Pure Slim, Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB, TP-Link Wifi Adapter, ASRock RX580, Artic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste, Logitech G105, Logitech M310, Razer Sphex V2 (Mat), EVGA 500W 80+ Silver, 1TB WD Blue, 240gb Kingston Digital

8 hours ago, Rex_G said:

better do this first.

Potato: Intel i5-8400 | XFX RX580 8GB | 2X8GB DDR4 2666MHZ HyperX | Asus ex-H310M | Kingston 120GB SSD | SEAGATE 2TB HDD | Corsair VS450 GRAY 450watts.
2D MMORPG Games Since 2006.

11 hours ago, racker24 said:

better do this fir

20 hours ago, Rex_G said:

I've tried this and still the laptop just turned off by itself

15 hours ago, Vod said:

I've tried this and still the laptop just turned off by itself

well there are a lot of factors to consider it for now. either you have a problem in your parts or how the power deliver in your laptop.

Potato: Intel i5-8400 | XFX RX580 8GB | 2X8GB DDR4 2666MHZ HyperX | Asus ex-H310M | Kingston 120GB SSD | SEAGATE 2TB HDD | Corsair VS450 GRAY 450watts.
2D MMORPG Games Since 2006.

7 hours ago, racker24 said:

well there are a lot of factors to consider it for now. either you have a problem in your parts or how the power deliver in your laptop.

How can I find out what part or parts are the problem?