Fortnite Question

WickedStarfish
Go to solution Solved by Arika,

unless their implementation of cross play is completely idiotic, then you can sign into your account on which ever platform whenever you want

now that fornite cross play has been allowed between xbox and ps4 does that mean that I can sign into my fortnite account (setup on xbox) on my playstation and still regain the ability to sign in on my xbox?

I cannot check for another 2 hrs as I am installing fortnite on my playstation and wanted to know so I wouldn't sign in then be locked out of using fortnite on my xbox (which is my main gaming device)

unless their implementation of cross play is completely idiotic, then you can sign into your account on which ever platform whenever you want

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

19 minutes ago, WickedStarfish said:

now that fornite cross play has been allowed between xbox and ps4 does that mean that I can sign into my fortnite account (setup on xbox) on my playstation and still regain the ability to sign in on my xbox?

I cannot check for another 2 hrs as I am installing fortnite on my playstation and wanted to know so I wouldn't sign in then be locked out of using fortnite on my xbox (which is my main gaming device)

It works

13 minutes ago, Arika S said:

Until somewhat recently, that would work.

There was some controversy with Sony blocking accounts from working on other platforms(most notably the Switch).

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Until somewhat recently, that would work.

There was some controversy with Sony blocking accounts from working on other platforms(most notably the Switch).

thats what I was worried about as i use my xbox all of the time and the ps4 fortnite was to play with one specific friend who only has a ps4

Just now, WickedStarfish said:

thats what I was worried about as i use my xbox all of the time and the ps4 fortnite was to play with one specific friend who only has a ps4

You can crossplay between consoles, you don't need a PS4 to play with a PS4.

I play on PC and have a few friends that play on Xbox and PS4, we play without problems.

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

You can crossplay between consoles, you don't need a PS4 to play with a PS4.

I play on PC and have a few friends that play on Xbox and PS4, we play without problems.

its more the party features of the individual systems that I want to make use of while playing fortnite 

Just now, WickedStarfish said:

its more the party features of the individual systems that I want to make use of while playing fortnite 

Got it.

Yeah, you'll not have any problems.