I render my blurays, do some basic editing, some single player gaming and use for a plex server.

lrhyvYd.jpg

PC SPECS (PCPARTPICKER LINK)
CPU: Ryzen 7 1700X at 3.8GHz
Thermal Paste: Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut
CPU Cooler: Corsair H105
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming
Ram: GEiL EVO X RGB 16GB @ 3200MHz
Storage: 960 EVO M.2 250GB (OS), Seagate 2TB HDD (Storage and Single player games), 2x4TB Seagate NAS Raid1
GPU: XFX RX 580 8GB
Case: Fractal Design Define R6
PSU: EVGA GQ 650w
Fans: Noctua fans, because I like them!

Future Plans

• More storage! I want to get 2x6TB or 8TB drives to add
  • Waiting on new Noctua Fan hub
  • Waiting on new Noctua D15 Black CPU Cooler
  • Would like to get different RAM and will need to with the D15

MORE PICTURES *I did remove the bluray drive to make external since I don't need it that often and put the fan controller on top. I also added a 140mm Noctua fan on the bottom to add more air, even though it was just fine before.

Spoiler

iCv2fh7.jpg

3iD5QSS.jpg

ZpXS4IO.jpg

RFvNRSm.jpg

bgs3Vut.jpg

I wish that I remembered to take more pictures of the building but I guess I was distracted and in a hurry to get it done for whatever reason, and just completely forgo

Nice build.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Your build is really good.

The only thing I'd change if this was my peronal build was I'd buy a RM650x PSU instead, only because it's a bit better in terms of quality and they've been realiable for me in the past. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

13 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Nice build.

Just now, r2724r16 said:

Your build is really good.

The only thing I'd change if this was my peronal build was I'd buy a RM650x PSU instead, only because it's a bit better in terms of quality and they've been realiable for me in the past. 

I just have been on a EVGA kick lately. I think that price was something as well, but I can't remember. Definitely no issues with the Corsair you would buy. :)