Xbox one controller on a PC

Attona

So, i recently had surgery, and i really want to play Fallout 4 on my pc, but i can't be seated at a desk, i need to be laying down. My solution to this is using a controller. I at the moment only have the first xbox one controller, which as some of you probably already know, can't be simply connected through bluetooth to a pc, but requires a separate adapter. So, my question is, is there any driver or hack that i could use to get this controller working on my pc, using only the onboard bluetooth on my motherboard? And I would just go out and buy a new controller or the adapter, but I cannot, as i am taking pain medication, preventing me from driving anywhere.

Had a custom pc, but I traded it for a Razer Blade 15 with a RTX 2070

38 minutes ago, Slottr said:

You can use a micro usb connection

I need to be laying down, and i have no way to lie down and connect to my pc wired. It must be wireless

Had a custom pc, but I traded it for a Razer Blade 15 with a RTX 2070

24 minutes ago, Attona said:

I need to be laying down, and i have no way to lie down and connect to my pc wired. It must be wireless

On that side youre a little screwed then. The dongle is -very- proprietary..

Could you maybe ask someone to get you a used ps4 controller or something?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

If you need the wireless option you can only really use this Adapter. The controller dose not use something like Bluetooth. I found one cheaper on eBay for $20 Canadian but who knows how long shipping would be. 

If you don't want to pay that using a long USB cable or a PS3 controller would work.