headset gaming that sounds good ?

7 hours ago, lolbry9 said:

hate the desisgn tho lols

i might just gonna buy sony headphones and add modmic into it

Instead of sony headphones there are a lot of places with discount on the Sennheiser HD579x put a mod mic on those

9 hours ago, lolbry9 said:

hate the desisgn tho lols

i might just gonna buy sony headphones and add modmic into it

Do you really need it to be a all-in-one solution with wireless capabilities? or you can purchase them from outside of Indonesia?

If all in one, i suggest with the currency we are having right now, go for GSP303 (at JD.ID, its 1.1mill, reasonable price) or Cloud alpha (if there are any discounts available).

If you can go separate, go for Tasktar pro 82 (get it from Lazada Indo) or Khastadio OS1 (OEM from Brainwavz with a local brand name, search Admiral Wiem in Tokped) and a TCM370 mic that you can attach or put on top of your monitor like i do or go Philips X2 + vmoda boompro (expensive, but just as an alternative).

If you're able to purchase from outside of Indonesia, get something like DT880 + modmic.

For reference, my setup now is Avara AV2 + TCM 370

Razer headsets suck in general in all aspects and over-priced af. Cloud revolver is inferior in SQ especially compared to cloud 2 and cloud alpha to my ears. Revolver and stinger are made by the HyperX people whereas cloud 1-2 & alpha are made by Takstar (the model is pro 80) with slight difference in tuning and cheaper materials and rebranded to HyperX headsets.

EDIT: Few words.

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

15 hours ago, GodMarcos said:

Hyper X Cloud Alpha. These are the best gaming headsets you can get for 100$

maybe i will go try that see if cloud alpha fit with my ear or nah

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

1 minute ago, lolbry9 said:

maybe i will go try that see if cloud alpha fit with my ear or nah

I'm pretty sure someone has already told you this, but gaming headphones are 100% a gimmic.

Just get a good headset from audio technica or sennheiser like the hd598s or the atx-ad700s (x or non-x) which are on sale right now for 100 dollars.

And if you need a mic just get modmic.

Please quote me or @ me in your response so I get a notification.                                                                       I really really really really like small text.

Occupation: Gamer | Hours: 24/7 Full-Time | Hourly Pay: 0 | Benefits: Chick Magnet

FINISHED BUILD - VIEW PROFILE

If you say I'm not always right, but I am, I will say I am right. 

rekt

2 minutes ago, MrShinny said:

I'm pretty sure someone has already told you this, but gaming headphones are 100% a gimmic.

Just get a good headset from audio technica or sennheiser like the hd598s or the atx-ad700s (x or non-x) which are on sale right now for 100 dollars.

And if you need a mic just get modmic.

audio technica sound just doesn't seems too fit in my ears wanted

i might try hear sennheiser first 

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

2 minutes ago, lolbry9 said:

audio technica sound just doesn't seems too fit in my ears wanted

i might try hear sennheiser first 

Yeah, I have the atx-ad700x's and I love them to death. My head Is kind of small so I had to reposition the ear wings but other than that they had a great fit and sound is great.

The hd598s from sennheiser are a direct competitor to the atx-ad700x's. Some people prefer one over the other but it is just preference. And also, a lot of audio technica headphones vairy in size, feel, and sound, so depending on which one you tried, I would try both the 700s and the hd598s.

Please quote me or @ me in your response so I get a notification.                                                                       I really really really really like small text.

Occupation: Gamer | Hours: 24/7 Full-Time | Hourly Pay: 0 | Benefits: Chick Magnet

FINISHED BUILD - VIEW PROFILE

If you say I'm not always right, but I am, I will say I am right. 

rekt

11 minutes ago, MrShinny said:

Yeah, I have the atx-ad700x's and I love them to death. My head Is kind of small so I had to reposition the ear wings but other than that they had a great fit and sound is great.

The hd598s from sennheiser are a direct competitor to the atx-ad700x's. Some people prefer one over the other but it is just preference. And also, a lot of audio technica headphones vairy in size, feel, and sound, so depending on which one you tried, I would try both the 700s and the hd598s.

idk abt sennheiser 

but audio technica i just doesn't seems too enjoy how they sound 

last pair i tried is the ATH-m50x just the sound doesn't seems too fit on my ears tho

Current Build + Setup

hyperx cloud core its only worth headset now,otherwise headphone + modmic all day.OR wait seems cooler master gona get a headset rebrand of takstar pro 82 called cooler master mh751 and mh752 with usb 7.1 gimmick which will automatically makes it best headset,and be available at europe which you couldnt get takstar pro 82 that ez in eu,ironically rebrands seems only decent headsets.

13 hours ago, lolbry9 said:

idk abt sennheiser 

but audio technica i just doesn't seems too enjoy how they sound 

last pair i tried is the ATH-m50x just the sound doesn't seems too fit on my ears tho

You can try the sennheiser and see if you liek the sound but for gaming expecially fps and etc i think you probably want a closed back headset, and if you want a microphone the cloud alpha already has one pretty good, you dont need to spend 50 bucks on a mod mic.

I'm sure we can find the right pair of headphones. First off what is your budget? I have recommendations from $40 to $400. Also what do you plan on using your headphones for? Streaming, listening to music, a little bit of everything?
To narrow it down this list here is a pretty good place to start. https://antlionaudio.com/blogs/news/best-headphones-of-2017

-Antlion Intern