Antiviruses dont want to load after first launch

Kingslasher3000

Ok,so last few days my MacBook Air(Running windows through bootcamp) has been acting weridly.

Microsoft edge crashes on launch forcing me to believe some of its files were deleted.

Some programs uninstall randomly and even files are starting to dissapear.

I kept thinking what could be the reason.I rembered that I dont have an antivirus installed on my laptop.

So I downloaded AVG.Tried to scan,but it crashes and when I try to launch it again it doesnt load or gives me a white window.

I thought it was AVG so I downloaded Avast,same problem although now it says"UI Failed to load".

Something to note is that in the small popup menu in the bottom right corner(Windows 10) it shows an X on the avast and avg image.Heres a pic.

I feel like its just infested with trojans at this point.Any help is Greatly appreciated.

15243116533718625850325550427486.jpg

It sounds like a virus or a root kit. Have you downloaded anything lately? I had a similar thing about a year ago. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

2 minutes ago, fixitnow said:

It sounds like a virus or a root kit. Have you downloaded anything lately? I had a similar thing about a year ago. 

Yeah actually Ive been downloading lots of files over the course of the last 2 days.

You need to repair or Reinstall your Windows because Viruses might deleted some of your System files

also get a good Antivirus, Avast and AVG both aren't a good option to secure your PC from new malware. Use McAfee / Norton / QuickHeal Antivirus 

6 minutes ago, VivekK said:

McAfee / Norton / QuickHeal Antivirus 

????? What

I’d suggest Kaspersky, Malwarebytes or Eset, depends on what you’re dealing with.

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

Does it REALLY require an entire system reinstall?

Im really not willing to go through all this.

23 minutes ago, VivekK said:

You need to repair or Reinstall your Windows because Viruses might deleted some of your System files

3 hours ago, Kingslasher3000 said:

Does it REALLY require an entire system reinstall?

Im really not willing to go through all this.

Sometimes you can get away with just doing a system "clean" with something like malware bytes ...but if its a root kit then it's best to reinstall the OS, sorry

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

11 hours ago, fixitnow said:

Sometimes you can get away with just doing a system "clean" with something like malware bytes ...but if its a root kit then it's best to reinstall the OS, sorry

Ok thank you.

Guess theres no option then :(