American Truck Simulator crashing after installing New Mexico DLC

Hello Everyone!

As you may or may not know I've been having a few issues in Euro Truck Simulator 2, but this time I have a problem with American Truck Simulator. So recently I purchased a DLC bundle on steam for American truck Simulator which included the Wheel Tuning Pack, Steering Creations Pack and the New Mexico DLC, however ever since I purchased it my game has seemed to become unstable and keeps crashing at a point where I can't even play it for 10 mins without it crashing, however, I have noticed that it appears to crash when loading in a new section of the map, obviously this is highly annoying as I spent quite a bit of money on this.

P.S I've verified the game files already and I haven't downloaded any mods since buying the DLC.

Any ideas? Please help.

All help and support is much appreciated,

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Kenworthkris771 said:

Hello Everyone!

As you may or may not know I've been having a few issues in Euro Truck Simulator 2, but this time I have a problem with American Truck Simulator. So recently I purchased a DLC bundle on steam for American truck Simulator whic included the Wheel Tuning Pack, Steering Creations Pack and the New Mexico DLC, however ever since I purchased it my game has seemed to become unstable and keeps crashing at a point where I can't even play it for 10 mins without it crashing, however, I have noticed that it appears to crash when loading in a new section of the map, obviously this is highly annoying as I spent quite a bit of money on this.

P.S I've verified the game files already and I haven't downloaded any mods since buying the DLC.

Any ideas? Please help.

All help and support is much appreciated,

Thanks.

Have you downloaded any mods period? Maybe the previous mods are having issues with the dlc

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Yes I have downloaded mods before the DLC but they were mainly trailer and paintjob mods so I wouldn't imagine it having any issue with the DLC.