-help- Audio Drivers Interference with Games.

SoudLy

So my problem is that my audio drivers make my game (cs:go) look as though I'm playing on extremely low FPS. I've found out that if i have more than 1 audio driver installed at the same time, the problem occurs. I used to just uninstall my 2 other drivers and they would reinstall after I reboot my pc. I was completely fine with that, but now my other drivers automatically reinstall after every minute or so. I think that is, because my computer detects I have an HDMI cable connected, which can also produce sound. I almost always use headphones and my Realtek driver is really the only one I need, but for some reason, it doesn't support HDMI so the other drivers install themselves. I cannot unplug my HDMI cable since it's my only screen (It's a simple 24inch LG TV). I'm in the process of updating my version of Windows 10, I'm currently on 1511 and I'll update this topic if I solve the issue. I would be grateful if you could tell me how to stop my drivers from automatically reinstalling or just explaining the issue a bit more to me. Thanks for your time.

21 minutes ago, SoudLy said:

So my problem is that my audio drivers make my game (cs:go) look as though I'm playing on extremely low FPS. I've found out that if i have more than 1 audio driver installed at the same time, the problem occurs. I used to just uninstall my 2 other drivers and they would reinstall after I reboot my pc. I was completely fine with that, but now my other drivers automatically reinstall after every minute or so. I think that is, because my computer detects I have an HDMI cable connected, which can also produce sound. I almost always use headphones and my Realtek driver is really the only one I need, but for some reason, it doesn't support HDMI so the other drivers install themselves. I cannot unplug my HDMI cable since it's my only screen (It's a simple 24inch LG TV). I'm in the process of updating my version of Windows 10, I'm currently on 1511 and I'll update this topic if I solve the issue. I would be grateful if you could tell me how to stop my drivers from automatically reinstalling or just explaining the issue a bit more to me. Thanks for your time.

Right ok, so if you dont want windows to install drivers you have to remove the hardware / disable in bios if on board, sound devices you do not want to use. HDMI audio is only going to be provided by your GFX card so bare that in mind.

If you can be a bit more specific to what hardware you have and what your trying to achieve i could try and walk you through the process. I currently run multiple sound cards so i have plenty of experience in the area

Intel Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4Ghz  Sapphire R9 290 Vapor X 4GB  |  Vengeance® K70 & M65  W10 Pro

1 minute ago, MrMarriarty said:

Right ok, so if you dont want windows to install drivers you have to remove the hardware / disable in bios if on board, sound devices you do not want to use. HDMI audio is only going to be provided by your GFX card so bare that in mind.

If you can be a bit more specific to what hardware you have and what your trying to achieve i could try and walk you through the process. I currently run multiple sound cards so i have plenty of experience in the area

Thanks for your response, but I think I can't do that, I really know very very very... little about that stuff and I'll most likely end up messing something up, thanks for your times though.