Nwe build RAM issues

My new build will not boot with the reccomended dual ram slot configuration. It will only boot with one RAM stick inserted into the A1 slot. After I attempt to use dual slot ram configuraton, the system will no longer boot even with one RAM stick until I remove all components from the motherboard and clear CMOS. I have downloaded the latest BIOS version and latest drivers.    I have confirmed both ram sticks to be working properly on their own. 

Being new to pc building, there are some things that I'm not sure about and that are difficult to find information on, hence while I'm posting here. 

Things I don't know:
1. Do I need to set the RAM speed and voltage to a certain number on the BIOS? From what I've gathered from the internet, I believe it should boot fine it its standard configuration. 
2. I believe this RAM is compatible with my motherboard. It is listed on the ASROCK website as being compatable, as well as being reccomended by pcpartpicker to be a good match for this setup. However, the RAM compatability list a bit confusing to comprehend and I've seen different interpretations of how to read it online. I'd like to know if this RAM is truly compatible in dual slot ram configuration. 
3. If this RAM isn't compatible, what would be a better option for this setup?

Build setup/specs

Windows 10 os

Asrock Z270 Killer SLI/ac motherboard BIOS version 2.10

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz 
C15 Memory Kit (CMK16GX4M2B3000C15)

Intel i5 7600k cpu 

EVGA Nvidia GeForce 1060 6gb

EVGA G2 650w Gold power supply

Samsung 500 gb ssd

Corsair H60 AIO cpu cooler

Fractal Design Meshify C Case

Motherboard link : https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/Z270%20Killer%20SLIac/i...

RAM link: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-lpx-16gb-2x8gb-d...

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Screenshot_2017-12-13-20-27-57-1.png

Screenshot_2017-12-13-20-25-46-1.png

I had the exact same issue with my new motherboard, RAM and CPU.

Here's what I bought

CPU - Intel i7-8700k

MOBO - Asus ROG Strix Z370-H Gaming

RAM - Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000Mhz CL15 Vengeance LPX

Couldn't boot into the computer with both RAM sticks inserted. Did work with 1 stick at a time if I used the Single-slot config. So both sticks worked. I sent it back to my retail. Waiting for them to reach out.