BSOD

Death4two

My computer crashed when I started it this was the error message I recieved from WhoCrashed: On Mon 11.12.2017 16:17:08 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x9F (0x3, 0xFFFF9E0C3D9977F0, 0xFFFF808DF805F7F0, 0xFFFF9E0C45025010)
Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

I also had recently another problem dont know if it relates to that but sometimes when I log into windows I have to log in twice so I log in then it brings be back and I have to log in again.

Help is appreiated :D

5 minutes ago, Death4two said:

My computer crashed when I started it this was the error message I recieved from WhoCrashed: On Mon 11.12.2017 16:17:08 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x9F (0x3, 0xFFFF9E0C3D9977F0, 0xFFFF808DF805F7F0, 0xFFFF9E0C45025010)
Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

I also had recently another problem dont know if it relates to that but sometimes when I log into windows I have to log in twice so I log in then it brings be back and I have to log in again.

Help is appreiated :D

Have you installed anything recently or changed hardware?

The first test I'd do is a SMART check on all your drives. Then, proceed to memtest your RAM modules.

Have you installed anything recently or changed hardware?

The first test I'd do is a SMART check on all your drives. Then, proceed to memtest your RAM modules.

Yes, I have I recently Installed externally a Apple SuperDrive because I didn't have a CD Reader and installed a driver for it could that be the problem?

2 minutes ago, Death4two said:

Yes, I have I recently Installed externally a Apple SuperDrive because I didn't have a CD Reader and installed a driver for it could that be the problem?

It might be a driver issue if the problem is not hardware related. So, you might want to try to unistall that one and fix the registry for potential corruption, then check if the problem persist. If it does, check your hardware (drives and memory). If it doesn't, you can try to reinstall it to see if the problem comes back.

2 minutes ago, ErrantNyles said:

It might be a driver issue if the problem is not hardware related. So, you might want to try to unistall that one and fix the registry for potential corruption, then check if the problem persist. If it does, check your hardware (drives and memory). If it doesn't, you can try to reinstall it to see if the problem comes back.

I have uninstalled the driver and I will see the the problem persists if it does i'll reply again.