Hello everyone

I'm new here but I thought I would introduce myself. I've been into pc building since 2004 when I built my first rig in highschool to run doom 3 at 1280x1024 on some old Sony crt. But been into pc gaming since I was 10. Anyway I actually got out of the hobby recently and I've already sold my gpu. I'm torn between selling the rest of my rig to put that money towards my new passion, audio. anyway, I know if I do the rest of my pc, it will be difficult to easily get back in. (Atm I would just need to buy another gpu at the Bare minimum) anyway sorry for the rant and long introduction post.

if you want wanted to add me to talk just add me on discord. I'm in the Linus tech tips sever. Anyway I'll try to add anyone who says hi here. Hope I have fun here, I love Linus a lot he's the only "YouTuber" I like 

Welcome! :D 

I hope you enjoy our forums. ;) 

We have an awesome and very helpful community that spans the globe!

Please be sure to visit the Community Standards page and review our Forum's rules.

Also, please visit this very helpful guide for new members when you have the time.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

21 hours ago, Irisaurus Rex said:

I'm new here but I thought I would introduce myself. I've been into pc building since 2004 when I built my first rig in highschool to run doom 3 at 1280x1024 on some old Sony crt. But been into pc gaming since I was 10. Anyway I actually got out of the hobby recently and I've already sold my gpu. I'm torn between selling the rest of my rig to put that money towards my new passion, audio. anyway, I know if I do the rest of my pc, it will be difficult to easily get back in. (Atm I would just need to buy another gpu at the Bare minimum) anyway sorry for the rant and long introduction post.

if you want wanted to add me to talk just add me on discord. I'm in the Linus tech tips sever. Anyway I'll try to add anyone who says hi here. Hope I have fun here, I love Linus a lot he's the only "YouTuber" I like 

Welcome to the forums! :D

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D