CPU Fan changes from max speed to low all the time

Hydroxyl

Hi guys. I found a little bit of problem with my PC. I don't know why, but whenever I move my mouse (!) my cpu fan just goes bat shit crazy and runs at max speed. But when I stop mouse, it goes to normal. It's connected to CPU Fan header on my Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI. It's a Cryorig H7 fan, but I've changed it to different one and still does the same. In Gigabyte Fan Control set max speed at 70* but my CPU does not go over 40 even on hard usage. Anyone have any idea? Is it another Haunted Hardware episode?

I'm a conductor of a POOP train!

It does that on both, I've checked that twice. When I changed to 2x Corsair AF120 it stopped a little, but still you can hear increase in RPM. I even installed fresh win10 and does the same.

What's the polling rate of your mouse? If you can, make sure it's polling at 500hz and see if the problem goes away.

I have that exact motherboard with a deathadder elite.

Also check your graphics drivers; long shot but worth a try.

Edit: For what it's worth I also refuse to install the Razer crapware, so I have my mouse running with standard mouse drivers.

I have Corsair Sabre RGB. Had some problems before, she sometimes does not turn on when I turn on PC, but fast unplug/plug back works. I am using Corsair crapware as it was the only way to set DAT RGB. That problem basically started after windows update (last one), but when I formatted PC, it still exist. I also have auto update feature with all motherboard drivers (not that I wanted that, just got annoyed with notifications about outdated software/firmware), so I have no idea what to do. Thinking about buying NZXT Kraken x62, but first I want to resolve that problem. Is there any chance that power management goes crazy on my motherboard? Anyone had that issue before?

Now that I'm thinking... I think I'll try to plug CPU Fan to other fan header on MB, maybe it will change something. For now I'm at work, but I'll try it later.