persistant storage with pass phrase

So if you don't know, I've been booting linux like mad, and I've gotten tired of typing passwords in all the time. I can remember my WiFi passsword now. but, I set Tals to be persistant storage. This means it saves it now so all my files ARE saved right? I'm sorry my fingers aren't working since ive been working at this for 3 hours straight now... but i just want this to save my files on the drive. which with the small blood flow to my brain i think it works. Tor doesnt have spell checker so i probably spellled something wrong, sorry. And the passphrase is this just surface wise so brute force and a r table will get in? Or is this actual encryption? And what type of data is left on the computer? This will be used on other computers.

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

On 22/10/2017 at 7:24 AM, BadluckBrian said:

And the passphrase is this just surface wise so brute force and a r table will get in? Or is this actual encryption? And what type of data is left on the computer? This will be used on other computers.

tailsOS does not touch any of the internal hard drives unless you actually ask it to by mounting the drives. as for persistence storage, it should be encrypted by default and remember you need to mount the persistence storage in the options at login.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´