UP2715H “stuck” at 3k resolution

I have got a UP2715K display from Dell and a PNY Quadro M2000. Unluckily I'm not able to achieve a 5K resolution on Windows 10 Pro, even if all the drivers are installed (and both the DP cables are connected).

I've already checked both the cables and both works fine. Surfing the menus, I saw that in the NVidia control panel only one cable is detected, in the first DP connector (or port number 1, see the attached image).

So I did try to unplug the 2nd cable, and the computer didn't even notice it. I did try to install other drivers version too but without success.

(I hope the section is right...

In case I'm wrong, excuse me)

Cattura.JPG

12 minutes ago, Pandry said:

I have got a UP2715K display from Dell and a PNY Quadro M2000. Unluckily I'm not able to achieve a 5K resolution on Windows 10 Pro, even if all the drivers are installed (and both the DP cables are connected).

I've already checked both the cables and both works fine. Surfing the menus, I saw that in the NVidia control panel only one cable is detected, in the first DP connector (or port number 1, see the attached image).

So I did try to unplug the 2nd cable, and the computer didn't even notice it. I did try to install other drivers version too but without success.

(I hope the section is right...

In case I'm wrong, excuse me)

Cattura.JPG

You may need to enable MST or some option like that in the monitor's menu to get both cables to work simultaneously.

I have fixed the problem.
I searched for the "MST" keyword (and after I realised that in Italian it means Sexually Transmitted Diseases xD) I searched on google in English and found that the MTS function is already on my monitor and kind of automatic.
Continuing surfing I found a post from a guy in the NVidia forum who said he unplugged the monitor for about 30 seconds and it worked for him.
I was sceptical at the beginning, so I did not try.
I searched more on the net, with no success, so I did try to unplug the monitor for about 1 minute, plugged in back and my eyes started to gleam *.*
So, it worked...
Sorry for the long post and thanks for the "MTS" tip :D

Oh, here's a screen from the NVidia control panel now (I connected even a 3rd monitor):

Cattura.JPG