Core clock vs Video clock?

So, I was looking at my gpu info in HWinfo (usually I'm watching the cpu because I have an overclock running on it) and I noticed there are three clock readings for my GTX 1070. A GPU clock, a GPU memory clock and a GPU Video Clock. I Know what the memory clock is, and I thought I knew what the core clock is, but I'd never heard of a video clock until now. It seems that my core clock in HWinfo is reporting almost 2ghz aswell which is much higher than the rated speed of my card (msi gtx 1070 gaming x) even when it's in overclock mode. The Video clock seems to align with the rated speeds of the card, but then what is the "GPU clock?"

Can anyone tell me the difference between the GPU clock and the video clock, and point out why more core clock is noticeably higher? I'm not worried about it at all just curious.. 

coreclock vs video clock.jpg

@Mythras Not sure what it is honestly but the only thing you need to care about is core clock mostly.

I'd suggest you should overclock your gpu if you haven't yet. Free performance is always good in my opinion :)

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.