Phanteks P400 TG - What FANS?

Tz000

Hey there,

I have just completed my computer build in this case and it went great, very easy to work with but I am purchasing a couple extra fans for added cooling. 

Which leads me to my question:

What are the specs on the stock case fans that come with the P400 Temper Glass?

I would like to know how much air they move (CFM) and what type of fan they are (SP or AF) if anyone knows these specs please let me know I have been searching for hours and would like to know so I can orientate all my fans accordingly in my case.

Any help much appreciated.

-TZ

I don't see the fan in their product line, so they may be using a more generic model for their cases.  Are you able to check the fan's RPM with a hardware monitor?  120mm case fans running at 1,000RPM will move about 40CFM on average.

2 hours ago, VIVO-US said:

I don't see the fan in their product line, so they may be using a more generic model for their cases.  Are you able to check the fan's RPM with a hardware monitor?  120mm case fans running at 1,000RPM will move about 40CFM on average.

Yeah iv looked on there site as well maybe ill send them an email and see if they know.  The fans run quite fast my bios sees them well over 1000rpm so im guessing there probably up around the 50cfm range id just like to know.  Thanks for your input.

On 01/08/2017 at 10:53 AM, VIVO-US said:

120mm fan from p400

1300+/- 10% RPM

50.6 CFM 

1.257 mm H2O

23.5dB-A

We do have p400 stock fans for sale if you would like to place an order 

PhanteksUSA Support