Help with D5 pump mount/top and reservoir

I'm looking for a reservoir that can screw into the D5 pump. However I'm not feeling the 75/85$ price tag for the Photon 170/270 ml that has the reservoir and pump top already connected.

So I'm am currently looking at cheaper alternates and have found separate reservoir and pump tops but I don't know if they are compatible or not so this is where I need help.

If I were to buy one of these reservoirs: example 1 and/or example 2.

Are these the correct tops I need to buy to place between the reservoir and D5 pump: example 1, example 2, and/or example 3.

If I buy them separately I aim to save around 20-40$ over buying the photon 170/270.

I want to know if the 2 reservoir and the 3 top examples are interchangeable with each other, if not please tell me as I don't want to buy incompatible ones.

I am using the MCP655 D5 Pump for reference. 

Thanks in advance guys.

8 hours ago, phongle123 said:

I'm looking for a reservoir that can screw into the D5 pump. However I'm not feeling the 75/85$ price tag for the Photon 170/270 ml that has the reservoir and pump top already connected.

So I'm am currently looking at cheaper alternates and have found separate reservoir and pump tops but I don't know if they are compatible or not so this is where I need help.

If I were to buy one of these reservoirs: example 1 and/or example 2.

Are these the correct tops I need to buy to place between the reservoir and D5 pump: example 1, example 2, and/or example 3.

If I buy them separately I aim to save around 20-40$ over buying the photon 170/270.

I want to know if the 2 reservoir and the 3 top examples are interchangeable with each other, if not please tell me as I don't want to buy incompatible ones.

I am using the MCP655 D5 Pump for reference. 

Thanks in advance guys.

Those components are not compatible as they are from different manufacture's your  going to need a top portion such as this.

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-xres-100-revo-d5-acetal

It's a little tricky to say with absolute certainty if those pump tops and reservoirs are compatible. The best advice I can give is to make sure you buy the pump top and the reservoir from the same brand - it's the best way to ensure compatibility.

There was a Barrow top and a Barrow reservoir in your lists, those seem likely to be compatible - but unless you can find someone who has used them together there is no real way to guarantee it until you try it. I think it's your best bet from that list though.

It's always worth looking at legitimate PC component websites to at least get your bearings right with these things.