[NEW MEMBER] Headset/Headphone upgrade. Currenly using Dazz 7.1 Headset.

Hi guys, sorry to keep posting the same and same question that is all over here. But I'm new in this forums (Big fan of Linus here) and I though maybe I could get recommendations and also explanations on how I could improve my Audio experience, by upgrading my headset or maybe buying a DAC+Headphone.

I like to watch concerts and listen to music ALOT in my computer. I also Like gamming. I have currently a affordable gaming setup (I don't play First person shooters, I suck on it.) I play MMORPG alot and also The Withcher 3, etc etc, and I don't think my Audio experience is optimal actually.

My headset is: http://www.kabum.com.br/cgi-local/site/produtos/descricao.cgi?codigo=44545&origem=52&gclid=CjwKEAjwxurIBRDnt7P7rODiq0USJADwjt5DFg-KABTDjD3vOdKxC1TKabp7yMlfG-no-E7lz5Aj0hoC_y_w_wcB 
(Couldn't find an international link for it. It has 40mm drivers, "7.1 virtual" 20-20khz frequency and 32 ohms +/- 15%) It's very cheap and I bought it years ago.

It goes with a driver software, but I recently updated my Windows to Creator Update, and I'm using Dolby Atmos software that is recently added.

My current motherboard is: http://www.waz.com.br/placa-mae-lga1151-gigabyte-ga-h110m-h-micro-atx-110970.html (Gigabyte H110M-H ultra durable).

So I was thinking about what should I get. A DAC+Headphone or a Good headset. (I Saw that Linus recommended HyperX Cloud as affordable headset). My budget isn't high, since taxes for importation is high, but I'd like to head your thoughs about how could I improvde it for music/concerts and games.

Be more specific on your budget and we can be more specific with recommendations.

The Superlux HD668B headphones are arguably the best headphones under a $100, even though they're much less than that, and you can use a modmic if you need it. The HD681 come with better pads, but aren't great if you have a small head, and the 668 are much more comfortable if you replace the pads.

Since you mainly listen to music, I figure sound quality is more important than "features" like the mic and virtual surround. That motherboard should have good enough onboard audio that the choice in headphones will make more of a difference than buying a separate DAC would.

Under $100, i would usually go for:

Philips SHP9500 + Vmoda BoomPro or Hyperx Cloud Core / Cloud 1.. Both of them are good at their price point.

DAC/AMP is not necessary cos in that budget headphones, the difference is very marginal and not worth paying the extra cash. Its better to upgrade your headphones..

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.