My first REAL app/game!

I hope this is the right topic to post, if not feel free to move it admins!

So i recently made my first ever app/project for android. I'll post the download link below and would appreciate it if you guys would read my story as well.

So me and my girlfriend have our one year anniversary together and instead of the usual gift i decided to make her a game. She likes pandas and sushi etc so i chose for that theme. I'm currently in my last year of game development and did this with some free time. I created this in about 3 weeks (60-80 hours) next to my internship and other daily activities. It's a bit of a rushed product due to time limit etc. So it's actually more of a demo than a real game.

Now the reason i'm posting this here is because i wanted to to ask you for some feedback. Atm i'm almost done with my developer study and i would appreciate some improvement points for me. What could i do better etc etc. 

Link to game: Download here!

Thanks guys! xD

I dont have enough time atm to post a full review but initial impressions is its simple yet fun

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB SL 3600mhz GPU: RTX 3060TI SSD: WD Black 1TB NVME SDD: WD Black 500GB NVME

On 5/12/2017 at 9:51 PM, CA8OOS3 said:

I dont have enough time atm to post a full review but initial impressions is its simple yet fun

Thanks! If you do have time and find some weak points let me know either here or as a game review in the appstore!Insert other media

• 2 weeks later...

this is really nice and simple, love it :D

3 hours ago, moonga said:

this is really nice and simple, love it :D

Thanks! I appreciate it! :) 

Actually it's very addictive :) Nice one. Try to add more "moves" to the panda, when it's in the air, such as hand-waving or smth.

11 hours ago, MichH said:

Actually it's very addictive :) Nice one. Try to add more "moves" to the panda, when it's in the air, such as hand-waving or smth.

Thanks! :) Glad to hear you enjoy it!  And will do! Need to ask my artist though hehe