which are my intel chipdset usb ports?

Nexxus

So I have slept an hour and im trying to work on some USB issues if anyone could be kind enough to tell me which of my USB ports are the intel chipset ones and which are the Renesas uPD720210 ports.. that could be much appreciated I cant figure this out on so little sleep.

Link to my manual here. http://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z87X-UD5H-rev-1x#support-manual

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

if I'm looking at the manual right, all of them are - the Renesas is just a HUB and not a USB controller (like those Asmedia you find on ASUS boards)

hmm.. I see, was a lil puzzled why it linked the chipset then the uPD720210 thing but that makes sense, okay then which are the direct ones that do not go through a hub then? I have a vive and by my estimate, it counts at 3-5 USB devices, so its probably best if I plug them in one of the ports that isnt a hub

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

1 minute ago, Nexxus said:

hmm.. I see, was a lil puzzled why it linked the chipset then the uPD720210 thing but that makes sense, okay then which are the direct ones that do not go through a hub then? I have a vive and by my estimate, it counts at 3-5 USB devices, so its probably best if I plug them in one of the ports that isnt a hub

best way to see your reply is to quote me

anyways, there is no way to tell other than finding a way to disable the Renesas HUB - does it show up in Device manager?

Just now, zMeul said:

best way to see your reply is to quote me

anyways, there is no way to tell other than finding a way to disable the Renesas HUB

My bad I meant to... lack of sleep lol, and damn okay.

System Specs