Spaces in file names. Switching Mac to PC

I'm a recent transplant from the Mac to PC. I have a ton of drives I used on projects and want to convert them to reformatted PC drives as I've heard scary stories about MacDrive corrupting file systems.

With OSX you never have to worry about spaces in file names, but I remember that was a thing on the PC side. I haven't had any problems so far in Windows 10 so wondering if it's now a thing of the past.

I won't be going back to any legacy operating systems on the PC side so wanted to get your guys thoughts. 

5 minutes ago, macieks said:

I'm a recent transplant from the Mac to PC. I have a ton of drives I used on projects and want to convert them to reformatted PC drives as I've heard scary stories about MacDrive corrupting file systems.

With OSX you never have to worry about spaces in file names, but I remember that was a thing on the PC side. I haven't had any problems so far in Windows 10 so wondering if it's now a thing of the past.

I won't be going back to any legacy operating systems on the PC side so wanted to get your guys thoughts. 

it's spying on you. you should probably know that, everything you type or click gets sent to Microsoft.

edit: but welcome to the family my friend!

Have been using spaces in file names from at least windows ME. (just before XP) So I'd gues you would be fine with spaces.

Personal toughts: I would be a bit worried with different kinds of partitions of them disks, but I hardly know anything about apple crap.

9 minutes ago, lolimpol said:

it's spying on you. you should probably know that, everything you type or click gets sent to Microsoft.

edit: but welcome to the family my friend!

I am pretty sure this is the case at Apple too 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm sure