[SOLVED] Mouse stuttering in games

H4ck3r

Hi, I have been using this 'cheap-ass' mouse for a few years now, and I was mostly okay with it. But since few days back, it's basically unusable in games, since when looking around it makes the game stutter like if it was running on a toaster. 

I tried connecting to different ports, uninstalling drivers, cleaning the connector,... Most of it didn't do anything, uninstalling MS Mouse and Keyboard center seemed to help for a while, but only for a while, so I'm not really sure if it was actually related. I also suspected Gameplay Time Tracker, but again.. seemed to help at first, but in the end the same stutter persists.  So, I've lend different mouse from a friend and voila.. it works w/o issues. 

At this point, I really don't get it... If the mouse cursor stuttered as well, then sure... probably HW issue and here you go straight into bin. But this... Doesn't make any sense to me.

Anyway, I've recorded a video, so you don't think I'm trippin.

YouTube link

//UPDATE:

Well, after endless tries, I went mad and reinstalled Win. Launched game and voila... stuttering was gone, so I kept on installing apps and so on... After a while I started to notice some stutters in Win, so just to be sure, once again loaded up BF and here we go again, same stuttering. After even more closing apps and disabling services I found out that it's caused by Gigabyte EasyTune app. What a great waste of time that was. Anyway, thanks to Gigabyte for making me mentally disturbed.