Hello need help on doing a windows 10 startmenu style(Thanks)

Hi there i have a question and cant seem to find any solution.

I have seen a few days ago again the video of linus showing off the Windows 9/9.5 tutorial and in the discussion forum topic of it i saw somebody putting two pictures of his computer customized as this image that i will link

3) Final.png

How can i obtain the same style of that windows startmenu? Thanks in advice :)

1 minute ago, Mythical22 said:

Hi there i have a question and cant seem to find any solution.

I have seen a few days ago again the video of linus showing off the Windows 9/9.5 tutorial and in the discussion forum topic of it i saw somebody putting two pictures of his computer customized as this image that i will link

3) Final.png

How can i obtain the same style of that windows startmenu? Thanks in advice :)

Classic Shell does a pretty good job at changing the Start Menu, though I've never played with it in Windows 10. Might be something to look into.

http://www.classicshell.net/

1 minute ago, Stylized_Violence said:

Classic Shell does a pretty good job at changing the Start Menu, though I've never played with it in Windows 10. Might be something to look into.

http://www.classicshell.net/

Thanks but i allready know about it and to be honest i want the look of the startmenu in the picture.

They are many start menu replacement programs. Saldy you just need to try them all, and see how to custom each of them to what you see.

Hmmm maybe you are right :) but i allready tested most of them and it seems none of them has an option to make it look like in the picture sadly... :(

4 minutes ago, Mythical22 said:

Hmmm maybe you are right :) but i allready tested most of them and it seems none of them has an option to make it look like in the picture sadly... :(

Maybe the creator of where you got the screenshot make a custom theme, but never published it. Did you try reaching him (if you can figure it out)

Tried but found nothing even copied the item on the google search images and did not found anything about how to make the custom theme look like in the picture... I think this think is getting hopeless to be hones

Edited by Mythical22
Sorry read'ed your comment twice and saw (yeah contacted him)

Ok so i digged in a little bit and contacted the man who has done that thing in the screen with the menu and he told me to use classic shell windows 7 style and remove what i dont like here i will attach my config with what i have discovered so far and i asked the guy if he can give me his config stay tuned for more info

Menu Settings.xml