Looking for input on case fan cut-out

I decided to slice my case open and I'd like to pretty it up.  My current plan is a black and orange scheme (not fanboy-ism, legitimately my fave colors)  using either plasti dip/flexi dip or spray paint to get a nice finish.  I don't want a glossy finish, I like the matte/textured black on the case already but need to fix all the scratches. 

Any suggestion?

IMG_20170316_190133.thumb.jpg.6d90473a302cfa8be58a1250142f36bc.jpgIMG_20170316_190119.thumb.jpg.828eb3af1dcceb5cf3f93e713327bc34.jpg

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Run a file along the inside to flatten out those sides and make sure it is perfectly square. If possible, make the corners more symmetrical. 

Sorry, that's just the perfectionist in me.

Perhaps get a dust filter to hide that radiator look, unless you like it that way.

Painting it will make it look a whole lot better.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

2 minutes ago, FAQBytes said:

Run a file along the inside to flatten out those sides and make sure it is perfectly square. If possible, make the corners more symmetrical. 

Sorry, that's just the perfectionist in me

Totally agree, I've already made some minor improvements, do you have any suggestions on good matte paint?

Just now, Damascus said:

Totally agree, I've already made some minor improvements, do you have any suggestions on good matte paint?

Personally, I like Krylon or Rustoleum. It's a little more expensive than the off-brand stuff, but it tends to hold up better. Then coat it with matte clear coat to help preserve the paint since you're painting over paint and it isn't powder coat.

Primer>Color Coat (Several thin layers 1.5ft away to prevent running until desired color)>Clear Coat

It's slower than the fastest methods, and slightly more expensive, but it looks far better.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

Just now, FAQBytes said:

-snip-

Thanks, just what I wanted to hear :)

I don't like the classic glossy look spraypaint seems to give very much and a matte coat may be the  answer

Just now, Damascus said:

Thanks, just what I wanted to hear :)

I don't like the classic glossy look spraypaint seems to give very much and a matte coat may be the  answer

I'm planning on doing a white Node 202 build coming up. I'll probably be buying the case and PSU this week and painting next. I'll be doing a white build to match my Xbox One S very similarly to this one (Nix the heart)

Image result for node 202 white

Eventually there will be an ITX AM4 motherboard for a Ryzen build. I will likely be doing a custom loop in it as well.

Just now, FAQBytes said:

I'm planning on doing a white Node 202 build coming up. I'll probably be buying the case and PSU this week and painting next. I'll be doing a white build to match my Xbox One S very similarly to this one (Nix the heart)

Image result for node 202 white

Eventually there will be an ITX AM4 motherboard for a Ryzen build. I will likely be doing a custom loop in it as well.

How are you planning a custom loop? I'd love to do one  myself but pump/res is generally too big

2 minutes ago, Damascus said:

How are you planning a custom loop? I'd love to do one  myself but pump/res is generally too big

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/GCk7Yr

I'm likely going to eventually try with a full length GPU then build a tempered glass panel for it.

For the most part, just adding fans to the GPU chamber is enough to keep everything cool.

5 minutes ago, FAQBytes said:

wow I cant wait to see this build

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

1 minute ago, Maybach123 said:

wow I cant wait to see this build

It's heavily based on this, with a few modifications.

6 minutes ago, FAQBytes said:

It's heavily based on this, with a few modifications.

Wow, I see how its done now. I am impressed and may try it myself in the future!  RN its not really necessary though as my only planned upgrade is a gtx 1070 ITX that fits in without mods and needs no extra cooling  \_o.O_/

Water tends to be about how bootiful it is anyways lol.  I saw a N1 build with tempered  glass and nearly passed out due to its beauty xD