Need a 16 port CAT6A Patch Panel (UK only)

Benb96

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a 16 port CAT6A patch panel. I live in the UK and i need it in the next two weeks. After some short searching online I can't find much useful information

6 minutes ago, Benb96 said:

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a 16 port CAT6A patch panel. I live in the UK and i need it in the next two weeks. After some short searching online I can't find much useful information

This is a 24 port, but is this what you are looking for? 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TRENDnet-TC-P24C6-24-Port-Unshielded-Patch/dp/B0000AZK72/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490222940&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=trendnet+24-port+cat6+unshielded+wall+mount+or+rackmount+patch+panel%2C+tc-p24c6

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

Any reason you can't go for a 24 port?

Also, just want to make sure but do you have a super tight budget or anything?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

16-port is not a common number.  You're only going to find 24-port multiples for patch panels, unless it's a proprietary patch panel for a specific box or rack.  I've seen proprietary modules for home consumer demarcation boxes that have come in 8x, 12x, and 16x ports, however, you'd have to mention the manufacturer of the box or rack to get appropriate recommendations.  

Otherwise, you got a few really good options listed above for 24-port patch panels.