Gsync/Vsync/FastSync + SLI

Hi

So I currently have 2x GTX 1080's in SLI, and an acer x34A monitor.

If I keep SLI enabled and play CSGO with GSYNC + Vsync turned on in NVCP (vsync off in game), then my game is butter smooth but I get noticeable input lag

If I disable SLI, and play CSGO With Gsync + FastSync turned on (cant use fastsync when SLI is enabled), then my game runs fine with no noticeable input lag.

Is there a way to use gsync + vsync etc but without the input lag? So that I dont have to keep enabling and disabling SLI?

I just want my game to run tear and stutter free regardless of FPS, but without input lag

why are you using SLI for CS?!!? wth resolution are you playing at that you can't get done with a single card?

one option is to cap FPS at monitor's refresh rate minus 1 and have VSync off

2 minutes ago, zMeul said:

why are you using SLI for CS?!!? wth resolution are you playing at that you can't get done with a single card?

one option is to cap FPS at monitor's refresh rate minus 1 and have VSync off

I dont need the horsepower, ofc a 1080 can handle it absolutely fine with just 1 card, its just the fact that I hate having to go into NVCP, enable/disable SLI and change a bunch of settings every single time I switch from CSGO to any other game

You can set the game to run on a single GPU in the Manage 3D Settings button within the NVIDIA Control Panel. Once that loads, navigate to the Program Settings tab. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch