Best wireless gaming mouse?

dubdub

I'm looking for a wireless or wired/wireless mouse for gaming and portable use. In my current setup I have a projector and two monitors soon to be 3! I need something decent that can adapt to any surface with a fair distance of wireless capabilities.

I have tried the logitech mx anywhere 2 and it seemed quite decent and did work on multiple surfaces but I didn't really need it at the time. Spending a 100 Canadian would be perfect but I'm willing to spend more if it will be worth it.. It will be used for light gaming as this will be paired with my second computer. Open to all suggestions and price ranges!

DSC_1066.JPG

DSC_1064.JPG

DSC_1068.JPG

DSC_1052.JPG

DSC_1154.JPG

mx master for sure, wired/wireless but the sensor isn't amazing

idk

11 hours ago, Droidbot said:

mx master for sure, wired/wireless but the sensor isn't amazing

I will look at that mouse for sure! 

I'm sorry to get off topic here but let me just take a moment to be amazed at how incredibly close your room is to my dream room O.o

I mean the only thing that's missing is sound insulation so that I could use the 5.1 speakers during late night movie watching...

It's like you took that out of my head...

On 3/22/2017 at 11:47 PM, Yasashii said:

I'm sorry to get off topic here but let me just take a moment to be amazed at how incredibly close your room is to my dream room O.o

I mean the only thing that's missing is sound insulation so that I could use the 5.1 speakers during late night movie watching...

It's like you took that out of my head...

Glad you like it! It is only going to get better..  New avr,predator 34",5.1 speaker will be put in over the year. Will be happy when it's all done. U can get fabric sound insulation and from what I read it (supposedly) works well. I will be putting my build up in depth shortly.

Is there any other suggestions out there? Would like to see a couple more options 

Just now, dubdub said:

Updated the title for a few more responses.

MX Master?

Logitech G900 as well