Hi im a computer enthusiast and i love building and designing computers so this entire section will be about you giving me your ideas and maybe see them come to life!!! ( all i want is to build computes with unique designs and clever ideas ,something that nobody has done before!!!,

Just now, Bwithnewcast said:

A pc inside another pc, so a inception pc

Lol love it!!

I have always wanted to do a true "All in one". A computer single tower ( most definitely a full tower) that has 4 separate systems in one one being a PC, the other 3 consisting of Nintendo's, Sony's, and Microsoft's latest consoles all integrated into one box

All-copper tubed computer case, where all them tubes are hooked up to a water cooling loop. So the case is part of the loop.

Adding a car radiator to the side, as a panel, with a custom water loop.

Building a CLOSED AIRTIGHT computer case, with an watercooling set-up. To get rid of motherboard heat, get another loop with 2 rads and a pump. 1st rad is on the inside (absorbing heat) and the second one on the outside. I think this should work good enough. Main advantage would be: no moar dust in your pc.

As much performance as you can get 

while being PASSIVELY COOLED

CPU AND GPU PASSIVELY COOLED

No system fans

idk

12 minutes ago, ParticleEffectX said:

I have always wanted to do a true "All in one". A computer single tower ( most definitely a full tower) that has 4 separate systems in one one being a PC, the other 3 consisting of Nintendo's, Sony's, and Microsoft's latest consoles all integrated into one box

Interesting keep me updated on that!