HyperX Cloud Core/SSeries Arctis any good?

Since I've broken my fingers I couldn't use PC and thought about what I need and I realised my Sseries 3hv2 was getting old and its mic wasn't working properly anymore. I started searching and I found 2 options : HyperX cloud core or SSeries Arctis3. What I need Is nice sound in FPS games and decent mic. Core is cheaper everywhere but arctis's design interest me. Which one? Please recommend any other models which you like. (As you might understood I'm on a budget.) Have a good day.

So ~75 USD is the budget? HyperX Cloud is probably the go-to at that pricepoint at the moment. Not sure about the difference between Cloud and Core, but I'd research that first.

You could get a ModMic 4 and a pair of Superlux HD681s, then upgrade the earpads on them when you have an extra 10 bucks, if you like the do it yourself style!

Director of Marketing for Antlion Audio, creators of the ModMic.

More info at www.ModMic.com

Ask questions, I'm friendly!

Thank you for help! Its budget for me compared to those shiny rgb things. And I would like to make a setup that you said but superlux doesnt ship to turkey. Have a good day

Cloud core - 1 - 2 are exactly the same with minor exterior differences and accessories they come with. Core don't have any, 1 have most of them, 2 comes with an extra usb dongle, which to be honest is kinda crappy..

Arctis are decent, one of the best headsets SS have made until now, they sound exactly like TAD300 but closed back version. 

Cloud Core or 1 would be your best bet, or just stick to a headphone + modmic/boompro.

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

I currently use the Cloud Core and it's great. Nothing bad about it, but nothing spectacular either.

• The mic is good enough for things like Discord and in-game Voice Chat.
  • The audio quality is pretty good. Base isn't too punchy and footsteps in CS GO are pretty easy to hear.
  • The HyperX Cloud series has very good build quality with all the metal used.

I cri everytiem guys. Our hyperx retailer here is out of all my options and he says he will order arctis series 5 months later and clouds 2 months later. My buy is urgent so he has cloud stinger I might consider buying. Any thoughts?