CPU upgrade?

I have an HP 15 laptop that I purchased for college. It came with 4GB of RAM and a max speed of 2GHz on the CPU. I use a lot of virtual machines for school and its becoming a bit of a pain in the ass. Anytime I was using a virtual machine, the CPU and Memory would skyrocket to 80-99% and the fan would kick on. I changed out the RAM card and now I have 8GB of RAM and that has improved things drastically, however the CPU is still skyrocketing, not just when I use a virtual machine, but when I do just about anything now. I have an AMD A6-5200 Processor and I'm trying to find out if I should upgrade to something better or if there is anything else I can do that won't require me to buy a new laptop because unfortunately that is not an option for me. If I can upgrade, what should I upgrade to? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance.

I don't think you can upgrade the CPU on that laptop, seems soldered in. Maybe get a new laptop?

i5-7600 / GTX 1060 6GB / 16 GB DDR4

Processor is BGA769. BGA processors are soldered in, so you're fresh outta luck with CPU upgrades.

idk

Like they said, 99.9% of motherboards in laptops have CPU soldered on. Can't change those. Just one of the limitations laptops have

4k Main Rig: CPU: Intel 4770k || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 || GPU: 2x GTX 780 DCIIs || MEM: 4x4Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance || CASE: Corsair 750D || STORAGE: Corsair 240Gb Force GS (OS), Corsair 120Gb Force GT (games) and Seagate 3TB (storage) || PSU: Corsair 860i || DISPLAYS: ASUS PB287Q 4k || COOLING: 360mm x 45mm Rad, 280mm x 60mm Rad, EK Supremacy EVO, 2x EK GXT 780 ti DCII blocks