HDMI over Cat6

mao91

So, more live-production scenario: at my church we've just set ourselves up to run HDMI over Cat6 (we had to run about 150 feet so it was a logical step up from our old VGA setup) for our projectors and so far it's working well. What I'm wondering is if there's any way to run more than one independent HDMI signal over a single Cat6 line. I know for 4K it's recommended to run two Cat6 lines per video feed, so I'm already prepared to hear "nah bro, you can't do that." Just looking for a bit of input on the subject; maybe someone here has more experience with it.

If what I'm posting has already been posted, I'm sorry.

At my church we are using an Atlona HDMI over Ethernet. They haven't let me done for the past 3 years. I imagine that their 4k lineup is just as good.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=1119759&gclid=CjwKEAiAwfzDBRCRmJe7z_7h8yQSJAC4corO65jY5def77ZFXB3gD5vww5Rli0OzzKwNQEkBF8mnThoCc2zw_wcB&is=REG&ap=y&m=Y&c3api=1876%2C92051678882%2C&Q=&A=details

19 hours ago, SCGazelle said:

At my church we are using an Atlona HDMI over Ethernet. They haven't let me done for the past 3 years. I imagine that their 4k lineup is just as good.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=1119759&gclid=CjwKEAiAwfzDBRCRmJe7z_7h8yQSJAC4corO65jY5def77ZFXB3gD5vww5Rli0OzzKwNQEkBF8mnThoCc2zw_wcB&is=REG&ap=y&m=Y&c3api=1876%2C92051678882%2C&Q=&A=details

We're using 1 Cat6 cable for a single HDMI signal which is being split above the stage for our projectors right now, but I'm just wondering if it's possible to run two HDMI signals over 1 Cat6 cable. Would be handy.

If what I'm posting has already been posted, I'm sorry.