HDMI 2.0 to Dual Link DVI Adapter?

Mince

I was curious to know if someone knows of an HDMI 2.0 to Dual Link DVI (with 144hz 1080p support) Adapter that is relatively small and cheap (preferably). If you can't find one that's small or cheap, that's fine, really anything at this point would be fantastic.

Thanks,

--Mince

pretty sure that dual-link dvi cant really adapt to hdmi without an active converter.

mind dropping in your GPU and monitor setup? i'd rather recommend you a solution that doesnt require "questionable" converters.

6 minutes ago, manikyath said:

pretty sure that dual-link dvi cant really adapt to hdmi without an active converter.

mind dropping in your GPU and monitor setup? i'd rather recommend you a solution that doesnt require "questionable" converters.

An active connector is fine, I found a "working" active Dual-Link DVI to DP adapter a while ago that was small and didn't require an extra USB input, the 144hz worked fine but the screen had weird green pixels throughout (that didn't happen without the adapter) and my monitor wasn't happy with it because it wants me to use the "original cable". Anywho, my setup is here but the main reason why I want an HDMI 2.0 to Dual-Link DVI is because I want to be able to use 144hz from my laptop (Razer Blade Stealth).