Tempered Glass Showdown - Phanteks P400S TG vs. Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG vs. NZXT S340 Elite TG

Best budget tempered glass case?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Best budget tempered glass case?

• Phanteks P400S Tempered Glass
    • Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass
    • NZXT S340 Elite TG Tempered Glass

Hello Forum,

Looking for suggestions and pros/cons for these three TG mid tower cases I'm considering for my new build.

Budget is sub $100. I am currently more inclined towards the P400S TG case for its feature set and better asthetics, but I am open to suggestions.

P400S. Looks the best, and has sound-dampening foam*. Or the S340 Elite if you really like boring squares.

*may not actually dampen sound but hey the placebo effect is a thing

“sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic still going to require driver rollbacks when it stops working for no reason“

2 minutes ago, Thorimus said:

P400S. Looks the best, and has sound-dampening foam*. Or the S340 Elite if you really like boring squares.

*may not actually dampen sound but hey the placebo effect is a thing

You mean awesome perfect symmetry? I have actually tested both the Enthoo and S340 Elite and the Elite is what I went with and currently have.

I would rather agree on what we share, than fight on what we don't. - Myself

FULL PC SPECS ON PROFILE https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/454099-thinkfreely/

P400S TG is definitely bringing a lot to the table, bang for your buck wise. And looks amazing. 

How/when do you think you will be able to buy yours? I can't seem to find a proper release date anywhere. 

On 1/13/2017 at 10:24 PM, Eskuro said:

P400S TG is definitely bringing a lot to the table, bang for your buck wise. And looks amazing. 

How/when do you think you will be able to buy yours? I can't seem to find a proper release date anywhere. 

Not sure if you already gathered this, but you can pre-order it right now on Newegg. Says on the site that it will launch and ship shortly after 01/16/16.

• 5 months later...

The Enthoo Pro M is hideous IMO, just really really ugly. The other two are pretty nice, but I had to rule them out of the build I'm planning, because they don't have sufficient CPU cooler clearance for a Noctua NH-D15/ BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 3. 

It's mATX, rather than ATX, but the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv TG mATX, is about within your budget, and is the best looking of the lot for me.